Monday, September 16, 2013

Its time to Crank again !





Summer’s been great, injuries have healed and now it’s time to crank again. On the nicest day of the week, which was pretty miserable, as it started to rain, I decided to go for a climb outdoors to a boulder which I kept driving past on the motorway for many years. Finally I can drive, so I made it at last only 19 years later! To my surprise there where chalk marks on the boulder even though I didn’t find any info about it online. There where easy routes and harder ones but it’s a good all around boulder with steep to slab to vertical climbing. I did all different sorts of moves from balancing to powerful dyno, to a sloper and trying to land it with one hand. So it was an awesome experience to get back on the rock, as I haven’t climbed outside for the past 3 months. I was also there to test out the new RedChili crash pad, which is epic, check them out!!  www.redchili.de



No comments:

Post a Comment